31 Candy-Corny Halloween Jokes for Kids
Get the spooky season started by scaring up a few giggles with these frightfully funny Halloween jokes for kids. With 31 candy-corny puns, spook-tacular one-liners and mummy jokes, you’ll have something to lift everyone’s Halloween spirit.
Your little ghosts and goblins will howl with laughter when they tell and retell these silly Halloween jokes that are truly a treat (and not a trick!)
Need more Halloween LOLs? Check out our book, Best Kids’ Halloween Jokes Ever, for more ways to rattle everyone’s funny bone and make your little monsters laugh.
31 Candy Corny Halloween Jokes for Kids
1. How do you fix a broken jack-o-lantern? With a pumpkin patch!
2. What key opens a haunted house? A spook-key
3. What do owls say when they trick-or-treat? “Happy Owl-ween!”
4. What do you get when you cross a werewolf and candy corn? A corn dog
5. What do birds say on Halloween? “Trick or Tweet!”
6. What do ghosts eat for dinner? Spook-ghetti
7. Why did the vampires cancel the baseball game? Because they couldn’t find their bats.
8. Knock, knock. Who’s there? Boo. Boo who? Don’t cry! I’m just a Halloween trick or treater!
9. What kind of makeup do monsters wear? Mas-scare-a
10. What position does a ghost play in soccer? Ghoulie
11. What’s a song that vampires dislike? You are my sunshine
12. What do you call a werewolf with a fever? A hot dog
13. Knock, knock. Who's there? Phillip! Phillip who? Phillip my bag with Halloween candy, please!
14. What did the jack-o-lantern say to the other jack-o-lantern on their way to the Halloween party? Let’s get glowing.
15. What kind of corn can you eat but never grow? Candy corn.
16. What kind of pants do ghosts wear? Boo jeans
17. Knock, knock Who’s there? Hans. Hans who? Hans off the candy.
18. Who was the best dancer at the Halloween party? The Boogieman
19. What kind of music do mummies like most? Wrap music
20. How does a scarecrow drink his juice? With a straw.
21. What do you get when you drop a Jack-o-lantern? Squash
22. What do moms dress up as on Halloween? Mummies
23. When do skeletons laugh? When something tickles their funny bones.
24. What did the vampire say to the invisible man? “I haven’t seen you in ages!”
25. What kind of cars do zombies drive? Monster trucks
26. What kind of fruit should you eat on Halloween? Boo-berries
27. Why was the skeleton sad at the Halloween party? He had no body to dance with.
28. What monster plays tricks on Halloween? Prank-enstein
29. What’s a zombie’s favorite cereal? Rice Creepies.
30. Where do baby ghosts go during the day? Day-scare
31. What does the mummy say when Halloween is over? “That’s a wrap!”
This rib-tickling collection of Halloween jokes will make kids howl with laughter! Featuring over 500 jokes and lots of hilarious black-and-white cartoons to round out the fun, this book includes kid-friendly jokes about pumpkins, vampires, mummies and more. The fun will last longer than any candy treats!