31 Cozy Christmas Jokes For Kids
‘Tis the season to be jolly, and what better way to get into the Christmas spirit than spreading some joy and giggles with fun and festive jokes. These Christmas jokes for kids are tree-mendous and will have everyone laughing all the way through the ha-ha-holidays.
With 31 Christmas jokes, you’ll have plenty of holiday themed puns, knock knock jokes and one-liners to share at Christmas parties, to put in kid’s lunchboxes every day of December or when kids want to spread some holiday cheer. This year, give the gift of laughter with a few of these Christmas jokes.
- Why is it so cold at Christmas? Because it’s in Decembrrrrrr.
- What is a Christmas tree’s favorite candy? Orna-mints.
- What's green, covered in tinsel, and goes ribbit, ribbit? A mistle-toad.
- What kind of Christmas carol do you sing to fruit? “We Wish You a Berry Christmas.”
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Donut. Donut who? Donut open your presents until Christmas.
- Where does a snowman keep all his money? In a snow bank.
- How does Rudolph know when Christmas is coming? He refers to his calen-deer.
- What did the grumpy sheep say when his friends wished him a Merry Christmas? Baaaa humbug!
- What does the gingerbread man put on his bed? Cookie sheets.
- What did the stamp say to the Christmas card? Stick with me and we’ll go places.
- Why does everyone love Frosty the Snowman? Because he’s so cool!
- Why did the Christmas tree go to the hair salon? Because it needed to be trimmed.
- Knock, knock. Who's there? Yah. Yah who? Wow! You’re really excited about Christmas!
- What do reindeer say before they tell you a joke? This one’s gonna sleigh you!
- What’s red, white, and blue at Christmas? A sad candy cane.
- What did one Christmas tree say to another? Lighten up!
- How does a sheep say Merry Christmas? Fleece Navidad.
- What falls and never gets hurt? Snow.
- What did one snowman say to the other? Do you smell carrots?
- What happens if you eat Christmas decorations? You’ll get tinselitus
- What do you call a reindeer with bad manners? RUDE-olph.
- Knock, knock. Who’s there? Ima. Ima who? Ima dreaming of a white Christmas
- Why are Christmas trees so bad at knitting? They drop all their needles.
- Why do mummies like Christmas so much? Because of all the wrapping!
- What do snowmen call their sons and daughters? Chill-dren
- What is every parent’s favorite Christmas carol? Silent Night.
- Where do reindeer go for coffee? Star-bucks.
- What did the Christmas tree say to the ornament? Aren’t you tired of just hanging around?
- What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite.
- Why do basketball players love gingerbread cookies? Because they can dunk them.
- What always comes at the end of Christmas? The letter “S.”
Perfect as a Christmas stocking stuffer, Best Kids' Christmas Jokes Ever! features over 500 side-splitting jokes, with lots of hilarious black-and-white cartoons to round out the fun.