30 Family-Friendly Thanksgiving Jokes
When it’s time to pass around the mashed potatoes and pumpkin pie, serve up a few of these Thanksgiving jokes for kids. Everyone will want to gobble up these Thanksgiving jokes because they are deliciously funny. While your refrigerator will be full of leftovers, your kids will come back for seconds and thirds of the turkey jokes, pumpkin puns and corny one-liners.
With jokes this funny, the kids’ table is the place to be this Thanksgiving!
30 Family-Friendly Thanksgiving Jokes for the Thanksgiving Table
1. Can you help us fix Thanksgiving Day dinner? Why? Is it broken?
2. Why did they let the turkey join the band? Because he had the drumsticks!
3. What kind of vegetables would you like on Thanksgiving? Beets me
4. What should you wear to Thanksgiving dinner? A har-vest
5. Who helps the little pumpkins cross the road safely? The crossing gourd
6. What ring tone does a turkey have on its phone? Wing-wing-wing
7. Why shouldn’t you tell a secret on Thanksgiving? Because the potatoes have eyes, the corn has ears, and the beans stalk.
8. What’s Frankenstein’s favorite dish at Thanksgiving? The monster mashed potatoes
9. What do you call a running turkey? Fast food
10. Which Thanksgiving side dish tells the worst jokes? The corny bread
11. What kind of key never opens a door? A tur-key
12. Knock, knock: Who's there? Norma Lee Norma Lee who? Norma Lee I don't eat this much, but I love Thanksgiving dinner.
13. What is the best thing to put into pumpkin pie? Your teeth
14. Why didn’t the turkey eat a bite at Thanksgiving dinner? He was already stuffed
15. What role did the green beans play in the Thanksgiving play? The casse-role
16. Knock, knock: Who’s there? Phillip Phillip who? Phillip a big plate of turkey and start eating!
17. Why did the turkey cross the road? He wanted everyone to think he was a chicken
18. I was going to bring sweet potatoes to Thanksgiving dinner, but I sat on them. What will you bring instead? Squash
19. What happens if you hurt the cranberries’ feelings? They turn into blueberries
20. What is the best dance to do on Thanksgiving? The turkey trot
21. Where does Christmas come before Thanksgiving? The dictionary
22. What smells the best on Thanksgiving? Your nose
23. What side of the turkey has the most feathers? The outside
24. Knock, knock Who’s there? Dewey Dewey who? Dewey have to wait much longer for the turkey?
25. If apples grow on apple trees and pears grow on pear trees, where do turkeys grow? On a poul-tree
26. Knock, knock Who’s there? Wanda Wanda who? Wanda go watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade?
27. What did the green beans say to the butter? Hey, you’re on a roll
28. How does Thanksgiving end? With the letter g
29. How did the turkey get home on Thanksgiving? He took the gravy train
30. What did the pumpkin say after Thanksgiving dinner? Good pie, everyone.
Humor helps develop creative expression and social-emotional skills, plus it’s just plain fun. Keep the whole family laughing with thousands of jokes and riddles in this collection!