7 Christmas Crafts for All Ages
Turn your home into Santa’s workshop! Even your littlest elf can help create cheerful decorations and other festive signs of the season.
Babies and Toddlers (ages 0 to 2)
1. This simple candy-cane craft is made with just a few household materials.
2. Your child will love “building” and dressing up this adorable felt Frosty.
Preschoolers (ages 2 to 6)
3. Give holiday goodies in these reindeer treat bags—a gift in themselves!
4. Add holiday fragrance all through the house with cinnamon-scented ornaments.
5. DIY ornaments don’t get any easier than these rolled-paper candy canes!
Grade Schoolers (ages 6 to 12+)
6. Looking for a way to unwind? These collage cards offer a no-stress afternoon or weekend activity for you and your kids.
7. Real candles aren’t always practical with young ones in the house. Here’s a way to capture some of that cozy glow in a kid-friendly way.